Total Pageviews

Monday, March 26, 2012

Resourcing The Resourceful

Considering the fact that I have been blogging about issues relevant to young adults, you could easily guess that I read other blogs of that very nature.  A few blogs I have stayed faithful and loyal to throughout are- Hipstercrite and Renrexx. 
In both blogs, the writer blogs about issues of her life and correlate them with her audience.  They both write about personal occurrences as well as opinions in a way that young adults too can relate.  I find both blogs to be interesting, teaching, and comical; all aspects working together to engage the audience and make it all the more relevant. 
In many ways I have attempted to mimic their blogging styles, to have the same effect on my readers.  Some cases/attempts haven't been as successful as others, but I realize that I still have a lot to learn within the blogging world.  Anyways to keep a long story short, as well as save some information for my paper, these two blogs will most definitely be apart of my writing-they have been all semester.
Here are direct links to the blogs so you can get a look at what I am referring to and maybe too fall in lust with the blogs. 
http://renrexx.blogspot.com/
http://www.hipstercrite.com/

P.s In a way, don't they both remind you of Carrie from "The Sex In The City," in the sense of the way they both present their blogs?  I can almost see both bloggers writing with the thoughts running through their minds, the way Carrie does.

1 comment:

  1. I agree (wow!) Renrexx sounds like Carrie from SITC. But do you think your blogs are that much alike? In topics or tone?

    A suggestion: instead of supplying the URL, just embed the URLs in a title. It'll be visually smoother that way.

    ReplyDelete